Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Colony Coffee House

Hi everyone
I cant believe that a whole month has passed and I haven't done a post, shame on me! It feels as though I blink and the whole month has passed.
This is another project for my friends coffee shop, The Colony Coffee House of Midland.
The photo is one of her customers, Daphne. I have used "My Minds Eye" card stock for the background. The frame was made using my Cricut Machine and the 'Fancy Frames' cartridge, the card stock was a cream Bazzill but decided to make it a little darker using a combination of Distress Inks by Tim Holtz.
The dragonflies and the wording are also done on the Cricut using the 'Jasmine' and ' Picturesque' cartridges.
The flowers used are a mixture of 'Prima' and 'Kaisercraft' and I have added a little bit of Kindy Glitz to add some sparkle to both the lettering and flowers. The little beads are from the local discount store and popped them onto fishing line.
So that's it I will be back I have a few projects on the table and I hope to have them finished soon.
Thanks for popping by
Maree
xx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back hunny, and with such a beautiful page. Love the colours and layout and the photo is so lovely. Want to see lots more layouts please, have a lovely day! xxxx

    ReplyDelete