Sunday, March 18, 2012

Craft Jeanie

Hi Peeps,
Well it took a while but I have finally done a card WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!
This is for the twins who are going to a birthday party next weekend, lets hope Caitlin likes it!
I have used a Whimsy Stamp called Queens Cutie, which can be purchased at Craft Jeanie, and have coloured her with my promarkers. The cardstock is Bazzill, the butterflies are cut using a EK Success punch and coloured with a gel pen and Tim Holtz distress ink, Broken China.
The happy birthday stickers were also purchased a Craft Jeanie. I have embossed the background using Hologram White embossing powder and the park bench paper was from my stash.
Do pop by Craft Jeanie's page as they always have something a little different and a great prices.
O.k that's it for me I'm off to pick my daughter up from work. Enjoy your day and thanks for popping by
Maree
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous...

    Love the colours that you have used her....

    A gorgeous creation...

    Big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete