Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tomorrow's Memories

Hello everyone, I told ya I would be back....lol. This is my entry to the challenge down at the craft shop in Bassendean, Tomorrow's Memories. (I would do a link but it won't work ??????) You start with a paper pack and away you go. The rules are simple you must use a portion of everything in the pack. That's it, easy peasy!
The picture above is what I came up with. The photo is of my Mum, Leslie and my Daughter, Leigh-Anne. It was taken a few months ago at Fremantle.
I have added a few things to my pack including some teardrop 'jewels' from Green Tara, some bling flowers from my stash and a few Kaisercraft flowers.
I have coloured my tag with Tim Holtz Distress inks and some Glimmermist. I have also used my fence as petals on the large flower which was coloured with Promarkers and then added Glossy Accents to make it shine.
That's it for today one more project done a couple more to go, fingers crossed I get to post them.
Thanks for popping by....enjoy!
Maree
xx

1 comment:

  1. hi there! im just having a little bloghopping time, hopping here and there,lol. I just saw the pic up there, of your dad. my dad was 63 when he died 2 years ago, feels like only yesterday. still picking up the phone, about to call him. im so sorry for your loss. well, just wanted to say hi:)
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete