Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Colony Coffee House #2

OHMYGOODNESS! I'm on a roll, who knows how long this will last....lol Once again this little project is for The Colony Coffee House in Midland, do pop by Lisa makes a yummy Raspberry and white chocolate muffin, still having issues with adding links sorry :( Lisa is having a St Patrick's Day shin dig at the Coffee Shop and has asked me to do some menus and seating place cards.
I had a lot of fun doing these but a little over Leprechaun's...lol.
I have used all Bazzill cardstock and my trusty Cricut Machine with the 'Paper Doll Dress Up' cartridge added a little gold gel pen and wella done! Sounds simple hey, 1 3/4 inch Leprechaun's still sends a shiver down my spine.......
Ok gotta go
Thanks for stopping by again enjoy your day/evening
Maree
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment