Monday, February 6, 2012

A photo for my friend

WOW! I'm on a roll with my postings!
This is a page I have done for a friend who is planning on hanging it in her coffee shop, The Colony Coffee House,.
The papers are bazzill cardstock, the bronze is a Kazazz embossing powder used on a Dusty Attic chipboard. The flowers are a Kaisercraft and I'm so sorry but I cut off the label from the backing sheet and can't find it so I can't tell you who it is from OOOPS SORRY! The butterflies are from a punch and Lisa if your looking at this yes I have added more butterflies your not going crazy....lol.
Don't forget if your in the Midland area to pop in and say a big "howdy" to Lisa and the gals and while your there have a coffee and a meal the food is delicious.
Hopefully in the next few days I will be back with more postings of all the things that I have been doing.