Sunday, April 22, 2012

A project for the Colony

Hellllloooo, Long time no post again! OOOPS
It has taken a while but with myself being sick and then one by one the kiddies got sick it has been a very long month, but I'm hoping that things will be back on track now.
This is a project I have had for a while, yep since February, and once again it's for the Colony Coffee House in Midland, ggggrrrrr still can't get the link to work, HHEEELLLPPPPPP!
I have used my Cricut to make the leprechauns, clovers and the black pot, A bit of embossing powder to make it sparkle like gold and apart from the patterned paper for the background all of the card stock is Bazzill.
It was such a fun page to do, I just hope Lisa likes it.
O.k short and sweet I'm about to go back to the table and finish a chocolate box for a friend. Enjoy your day/evening
Thanks for popping by
Maree
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment