Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gosh What a Week!

Hi everyone Gosh it has been a week, but at last I have found a few moments to get some of my projects finished. This one is for my Mum (sssshhhhhh it's a secret it's for Christmas) I hope she likes it, it has taken me forever to do.
These shadow boxes by Twiddly Bitz are fantastic,they are so much fun to decorate and build.
The photo is of my Munchkins. It is the last school photo that I will get of the three of them together because Poss is off to High School next year :(
I have painted the shadow box with Bashful which is a Dulux paint. I then embossed it with a white embossing powder and then to give it a little shimmer added some Perfect Peals. The roses I have done myself, (I love doing these) using red Bazzill Card stock and added some Kindy Glitz to the edges. The pearls are Kaisercraft and the little "blobs" inside the roses are from the $2 shop.
Well I'm heading back to the table while I have the chance. The twins are occupied playing the Wii and Poss is at her friends house, I'm expecting her home very soon.
So have yourselves a super day and with a bit of luck I will be back with another finished project.
Bye for now
Maree
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. WOW this is stunning, your Mum will love it. Bet you are glad you are in Oz as its baltic here!!! Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete