Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year

Hello my fellow bloggers, First I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and that it was a perfect day. Myself, ours was sssoooo busy and extremely HOT! Santa found me and spoilt me with a T.V. for my craft room and I stole the kids dvd player so I'm all set. I would also like wish you all a Happy New Year and thank you for following my blog and leaving all the lovely comments. I love reading them, they always make me smile. I really wish I had more time to do more craft, BUT I have recently quit my job and now hubby is doing a fly in fly out job so I guess in 2011 there should be loads more crafting on the calender for me.....lol. I do apologise that I haven't been around lately with the job changes, kids holidays and having a little accident in the kitchen 2 weeks ago (I have nerve damage in my eye after having a fight with hot oil) I haven't had the time nor the "sight" to do any craft :( Anyways it's getting late here and the eye is starting to weep AGAIN! so I will catch up with you all in the next few days. Please take care and thank you again HAPPY NEW YEAR Maree xxx

4 comments:

  1. Maree, sorry to hear about your job loss and your eye. You poor thing. xx I hope 2011 turns out to be a better year for you. Keep up the crafing as I love to stop by and have a peek. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG hun, you poor thing, sending you lots of love and huggles. Just think its only four years until I come and see you, not long really if you think about it lol!

    I am so bloody annoyed about the second parcel, I sent it on 6th December, I made sure that the postage was right. I know that we were having problems here with the weather so it had better turn up. I am so sorry that you havent got it, when did you post yours to me, coz I received it Christmas eve.

    Amy is on the mend hun as she is moaning again, lol! Thats a good sign!

    Please take care and hug those kiddies. David said to say sorry to Stu about the cricket lol!

    love you and Will speak to you before the weekend, hugs Me xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh No Maree, ouch your eye fight sounds so sore. Wishing you and yours a wonderful 2011. Love N Huggys Hazelxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maree, thanks so much for your wonderful comment!! I hope you had a fab Christmas and New Year :) I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to posting off your goodies but had an awful health scare last week but now on the mend so I will post off on Wed.. Love your blog (and the thongs) by the way and I have to laugh at your son Craige and his fun antics :)
    Anyway take care
    huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete