Thursday, November 25, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Hi everyone, Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm still here (I'm thinking about changing my name to Worst Blogger in Blog land) I have been super busy with one thing or another and now with hubby working up north near Karratha it is even harder to get to my craft table. I'm hoping that Saturday the kiddies will sit and watch a movie or play the Wii so I can have a few minutes/hours at the craft table, I have so many birthday and Christmas cards to do. It would be nice to enter a challenge also cause it's been a while. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Thanks for popping by Maree xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi my dear cuz, if your the worst blogger than I am the worst cuz! Not been able to contact you via skype as you know, will do so this weekend, I promise. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both Maree just not enough hours in the day!!
    hope you are well
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete