Friday, April 27, 2012

something different....

Hellllo Peeps,
Well the school holidays are over so it's been housework for this little chicken but today I was lucky enough to find the time to attempt to do a chocolate bouquet. The blue one is for my Mum for Mothers Day (ssshhhhh don't tell her) and ok I admit it Jo did most of the work but I was there eating and drinking and giving words of encouragement...lol.
The second one (the pink and black one) is for a friend who is having a birthday next week and thought I would give it a go on my own, it's much harder than it looks, I don't think it's to bad lets hope she doesn't look to close...lol
If you would like to order a bouquet for Mothers day or for a special present let my know and I will pass on your details to my friend who does a much better job than me I promise
Thanks for popping by,
Maree
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment