Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sketch Saturday

Hello everybody,
I haven't dropped off the planet just a busy little bee with no craft time boohoo :(
I did manage to get one card done over the weekend and this one is for the great sketch over at Sketch Saturday.
They have a fab sketch this week to follow and this is what I came up with.
My image, Tilda of course, is coloured with my water coloured pencils, Flowers by Prima, Rhinestones by Kaiser craft, The background is done with my NEW cuttle bug using a pendant template by Spellbinders. All the card stock and letters are from my stash (leftovers from other projects).
So I'm off, my wonderful hubby brought me a new set of draws for my papers and I have to go fill them and then mmmmaaaaayyyybbbee another card or two.
Take care
Maree
x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Maree
    Gorgeous card, love the colours. All is well in our little world thanks...hope it is with you too.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, fabulous cute image and love the colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the colours and your little Tilda is so cute. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you managed to get some more cards done... it's always great when you get new craft storage. This card is adorable. Love the decorative circle Tilda is sitting on. Thanks for joining in with us on Sketch Saturday this week.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Maree! Love the image and colours you have used.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maree
    Hope all is well down under...all great here thanks.
    Your card is gorgeous, I love the colours.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiya
    had great holiday thanks x
    hopefully you will get some me time soon, love your creations!!
    hugs
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Maree,
    your little card is very cute.
    The colours are fantastic and the little Tilda is sweet.
    Have a nice day.

    Greetings
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete