Saturday, August 8, 2009

Guess what we got! (take two, newer photo)

I would like to introduce you to our new family member.
Her name is Scout and she is about 5 months old. She is a cross between a Red Heeler and a Pointer. Isn't she a cutie!
We got her from a fantastic organisation called S.A.F.E. . Saving Animals From Euthanasia. These people do a wonderful job in saving these babies and if you have a place in your heart for a pet please pop by their site.
We surprised the kids earlier today (I'm mummy of the year, YEH me!)
She absolutely adores the kids and I think that they think she is the ants pants too. At the moment she is trying her hardest to jump in the bath with the twins. Oh my, what have I gotten us into!
Anyways, I'm just letting you all in on the secret and I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with a few cards. I have to go save the twins.....lol
Bye for now
Maree
x

3 comments:

  1. Hiya,
    Oh my lordy what a super mummy you are they won't forget this in a hurry she is very cute. my lot would love a dog but alas i get asthma so not too good around dogs!!
    Look forward to a better picture lol x
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a cutie she is. I bet the kiddies are so excited as I bet you are too Maree. Welcome to your new family member!!

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is so cute!
    I have left a little something for you on my blog.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete