Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Winner

Hey Peeps, yep me again....lol Who would have thought two posts in two days, Just found my layout on Tomorrows Memories homepage. I was so happy I won this challenge but forgot to take a photo before I handed it in :( The photo is of the twins with Leigh-Anne on their 6th birthday, fooling around instead of watching Dad play cricket...who can blame them....lol. Most of the layout is done with the papers and embellishment that were in the paper pack I have added the flourish and "cherish", both made by kaisercraft and colored with promarkers and glossy accents over the top to make it shine. Thanks again for popping by have a great day and if your in Perth try and stay cool our hot weather is on it's way back POOP! Maree xx

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! I hopped over to see your page and It is Stunning!!! No wonder it's a winner :o)
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete