Saturday, March 19, 2011

project #2

Well, that took a little longer then expected, silly laptops battery went flat! Not to worry back on charge now.
This is a project that I'm entering into the challenge for Tomorrows Memories which is a local craft shop down at Bassendean. You buy a paper pack and do a layout or card etc. You have to use a portion of the pack to qualify. It was so much fun. The pack included everything you see on my page, the only thing I added was the bling, by Kaisercraft and the photo which is of myself and my Nanna, which was taken on my wedding day, funny enough it was 17 years ago today. (Happy Anniversary Stu love you xxx)
I printed the photo out in the antique effect as this blended with the paper the best. Of course I did my roses again, I tell ya these are so much fun to do.
In the top right corner there are some little butterflies which have been Kindy Glitz unfortunately you just can't see them in the photo.
Wish me luck I would love to win. The prize is a voucher to spend in the shop and of course there is so many lovely things to chose from.
Is now 11.15pm in Perth and I'm off to bed thanks again for popping by.
Maree
x

7 comments:

  1. Wow you little devil, I never knew that you did scrapbooking, love this photo of you and your nana, wish I had been at the wedding lol! Fabulous colours, great layout, I love it! Love to you and that gorgeous cuz of mine on your anniversary, big huggies Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Wow! Maree, Love this scrap page, you are bound to win First place! It's beautiful and who's a gorgeous bride!! Also a big Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby, it's nice to see love is still around :)
    I love those flowers you made...I still can't get my head around to making them! Making you have some tips!!
    Anyway have a wonderful weekend (what's left of it)
    huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely beautiful photo and i love your flowers. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maree, me again! I just wanted to drop by and give you a little something that I left on my blog for you!
    huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maree, firstly a happy belated Anniversary.
    And then just to say that your scrap book page is stunning. luv Paula oxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so stunning Maree, beautiful details.
    Thank you for your congrats on our baby news.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great Easter Maree:)
    huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete