Saturday, May 22, 2010

Who Stole The Sunshine?

Well G'Day Peeps,
It has been a while since I had the time to make a card let alone do one for a challenge but seeing it is a horrible rainy day outside (Who stole the sunshine?) I thought to myself it would be a perfect day to do a bit of blog hopping and enter a challenge.
This is what a came up with for the challenge over at the Paper Take Weekley Challenge. The theme this time round is to "Say it with flowers".
I have used my Tilda stamp coloured her with my Promarkers as you can see I'm still learning how to use these babies. To give her a little lift she has some 3d tape behind her. I have done the patterned paper myself using a Flourish stamp by Kasazz and a EK Success punch, also a mini punch by Kaszazz. I added a little bit of bling by Kaisercraft. The Happy Birthday sentiment is a sticker and I have coloured it with my Promarkers so they would match. The little butterflies are done with Shrinkie Dinks (thank you very much Pam for the inspiration) The card stock is from AC Card stock.
Well, it is still raining outside so off to the craft table I go and do another challenge, what a shame....lol.
Many thanks for popping by
Maree
x

4 comments:

  1. Hullo, Hullo stranger!
    nice to see you back and what a lovely card you have made! that tilda is so cute x shame its raining we are forecast glorious sunshine this weekend!! hoorah x
    hugs
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maree I love your brilliant card!
    Wonderful colouring and your design is fabulous!
    hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Maree, for your lovely comment..Love your birthday card, ofcourse I love anything purple (lol)and little tilda is so cute..
    Huggs
    Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Maree!

    What a beautiful card!
    I love the image and it just looks stunnng !
    Gorgous papers!
    My mum's gone and brougt more promarkers today!
    She's hooked!
    Lots of love
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete