Sunday, April 11, 2010

I did it, I did it.

Good Morning Guys and Gals,
After many attempts at doing a easel card I DID IT! So many have gone straight to the bin. The first one I did for some reason just didn't stand up straight and from there it was all down hill. To be honest I still don't think it's 100% right in the measurements.
Anyways, this is for the challenge over at Moving Along With The Times
where you have to make an easel card, it is also for a friend of mine who is having a baby shower next weekend. No-one knows the sex of the baby so I made a pink and blue card.
The card stock is a blue Bazzill, the pink pearl paper is from Scrapdivate, the image is coloured with Promarkers, ribbon from Tomorrow's Memories. The sentiment and the heart charm are from my stash.
Thanks for popping by I hope to do another posting later today, and a few happy snaps, of my boys who are going for their yellow belt in Karate in about an hour. So it's bye bye from me for now, keep your fingers crossed for Craige and Luke.
Maree
x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Maree, Ah this is super again, the card looks lovely, thanks for joining in with us again,hope the boys got their Yellow Belts xo Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maree

    This is so much fun hun what a sweet image I love the pink and blue boxes hun for the surprise arrival...

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maree!
    You conqured the easle! This is such a beautiful card , I love it so much! I love the image and it is such a good idea to put a saying on the ribbon to keep it up! Good Luck in the challenge I hope you win!

    Love and Hugs
    Georgiaxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello hun, hope it will let me leave you a comment. Georgia and I have been trying all day! Well DT head on now, just love your card, great colours and image, and YES YOU DID IT!!! Well done you, I knew you could do it! Now you have made one, you wont stop! Love you lots and will catch up with you this week. My skype has been turned off (I wonder who by???) now its working I will catch up with you this week. The girlies and I will be out and about so I will be on one day, promise! take care Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw such an adorable card, I love the image and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maree, i found your blog tonite and thought i would become a follower, for 2 reasons one i like your work and two because i used to live in Perth myself and still have family there.
    Hope you will check out my blog and spread the word about my candy.
    Maybe one day we will catch up, take care
    Luv Paula oxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maree, have come back on to your blog today and realised i had not been added as a follower.
    So i have made sure this time i am, when i lived in Perth i lived in Mosman Park for 3 years and then moved to freemantle for the rest of my time.
    My eldest sister lives in Mullalloo my youngest sister lives south of the river and just about to move but still at that side of the river.
    My dad lives in Parmelia, my nephews live in Quins Rock.
    Thats a bit of my life talk soon
    luv Paula oxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh what a sweet card..
    Such a cute image and
    I love your pretty paper!
    Hugs
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maree,
    I love the look of your blog! Fabulous hun! This is a fab card, beautiful image and amazing easel card.xx I must confess that my first easel card didn't even make it to my blog so yay to you I say. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card. Looks great. I have yet to have a go at making an easel card... really should give it a go.
    Congrats to your boys for achieving their yellow belts, you must be so proud.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete