Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My first christmas card

Hi everyone,
Hope you are all fine and dandy.
I have had a day at home today, YIPPEE and after the house work I thought it might be a great idea if I started my Christmas cards. This is what I came up with.
The card stock is from my stash, I'm trying to use it up. I have run the dark blue card through the cuttlebug machine and embossed some dots onto it. The image is from Pollycraft. I have coloured her with my water coloured pencils and to add a little sparkle to her wings and the snow flake I have embossed them with some silver embossing powder. I know it is a little simple but I figure at least I have made a start!
I must be off now, I have to pick up the munchkins soon from school and from there take them to their Karate lessons.
Thanks for taking the time and stopping by
Maree
x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, nice wintry colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and yet cheery at the same time hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello you, how you doing? I will mail you, I promise hun. I worked all of the weekend so am still catching up with everything and the girls are on half term this week, so bear with me. It will be a long one, soz, have too much to tell you, lol! Beautiful Xmas card, glad you have started on yours too. Speak soon lots of love and hugs Hxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maree
    Hope you are well, sorry not been by in a while.
    Your card is gorgeous, I love the colour...
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete