Monday, September 14, 2009

Just because

Hi Girls,
How are you all? I thought it was high time that "I pulled my finger out" (Have been told more than once) and do a few cards so here are the first with more to come, I hope.
I have done the backgrounds using a kaleidacolor ink pad and a brayer on some glossy card stock. This is a new technique for me and after a few goes this is what I came up with.
The ribbon is from my stash. The black Rhinestone by Kaiser Craft. The flower stamp is by Stamp In Up, the Birthday Wishes is a stamp by Stamp It and the large Happy Birthday is done using the Cuttlebug and a Sizzix Die.
So it's of to the table for a little while before the mad 5.00 pm hour hits the house.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your evening or your day depending where you are.
Maree
x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Maree


    the brayer gives a great effect on that glossy card!!!!

    hope you are all well!

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay,
    the fingers out!! or should i say fingers creating! lol x
    these are fab never tried this such lovely vibrant colours x
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maree, lovely card, great effect using the brayer!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maree,this is lovely it's got a superb finish to it:)

    sorry for not stopping by for a while,lots of fabby creations since my last visit:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my dear cuz, well wow with a capital 'W', this is fab! Love those colours, reminds me of a tropical sunset, not that we get too many of them here in Crawley, lol! Did you get my mail hun, I did reply, hope you got it, am off to bed, I bet your just getting up, lol! love and big hugs xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete